Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Major Announcement- July 6th

Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Karim D. Ghantous's Avatar
    You guys:
    Attached Images
    Good production values may not be noticed. Bad production values will be.
    Pinterest
    | Flickr | Instagram | 1961 (blog)

Is that the gay game show episode. Did the X factor judges just comment on their debut (particularly Kirk's)?
    An explorer explores new ideas and things, but somebody stuck in mud, complains.
    - But the explorer complains about how much better the territory he has discovered is instead.

-Since when has denying that the possible is possible been reason? Such is the life of some skepticism.
    -Normalcy involves what is realistically possible, not just what you say.

I know I'm not the only one that loves clues so we appreciate the hint! Since it's being posted here as well as other places, I'm hoping it's something affordable to the masses because we already know that whatever it is, it will be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Morellini View Post
    If you got the money, talk to me. One f my design studies in recent years was a proposal for drones in the upper atmosphere beyond aircraft (tricky). Another was a replacement for satelites going back decade or two. Apart from other things like multiplexing half a million people on a smaller tower at once.

Out of interest, what is it you actually do?

Do you shoot stuff? Do you/did you work in production? Only really ever heard you talking about how many things were your ideas but I don't know what you have actually engineered or produced.
    Last edited by Ben Scott; 07-03-2017 at 08:10 AM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------

2018 Reel

Website
    Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Scott View Post
    Out of interest, what is it you actually do?

Do you shoot stuff? Do you/did you work in production? Only really ever heard you talking about how many things were your ideas but I don't know what you have actually engineered to or produced.
    Haha, whatever Jim announces you can be sure that Wayne has already invented it!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Morellini View Post
    If you got the money, talk to me. One f my design studies in recent years was a proposal for drones in the upper atmosphere beyond aircraft (tricky). Another was a replacement for satelites going back decade or two. Apart from other things like multiplexing half a million people on a smaller tower at once.
    Why hasn't anyone invested any money in your ideas? Think about that.

Quote Originally Posted by David Litchfield View Post
    Haha, whatever Jim announces you can be sure that Wayne has already invented it!
    Nonsense, that rarely happens. If you put your hands to enough things, sometimes somebody else will find you there.

Quote Originally Posted by Milano Questa View Post
    Why hasn't anyone invested any money in your ideas? Think about that.
    Because they don't know what they are talking about (plus I leave the expensive stuff to find myself).

Words of wisdom, skeptics are blind fools when they know what they don't know.

I look forward to all those 'geniuses' going places previously visited years ago, yet again, repeatedly.

You know, today I was out, and thought about how complex it is to live and how to live simply without over taxing resources. Different things I think about over the decades. Technology is too complex and requires a whole infrastructure of support and knowledge beyond what users think about. Digital technology is very complex in this. The circuites are beyond merely complex. But I realised that passive technology could solve this. There's another passive encryption encoding solution forming in my mind right now, in response to the thought that encrypted communications was a fly in the ointment. I then realised that I had many solution paths over the years towards a passive technology. It will be an exciting notion, I can feel solutions there, brewing in the back of my mind, popping up. However, that gets into another post I wanted to post last week on the potential physical nature of the the subconscious and creativity.
    An explorer explores new ideas and things, but somebody stuck in mud, complains.
    - But the explorer complains about how much better the territory he has discovered is instead.

-Since when has denying that the possible is possible been reason? Such is the life of some skepticism.

8.   This is the last RED TEAM post in this thread.   #368  
    Probably enough. Let's stick to the announcement.
    "The camera is arguably one of the most important of all inventions… it is the single tool that has the ability to stop time, record history, generate art, tell stories, and communicate messages that transcend language like nothing else ever conceived."

"Everything in life changes... including our camera specs and delivery dates..."

We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone with a bad attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Jannard View Post
    Ok Jim. I had come to ask about how much credit we should put aside on our cards for a deposit?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jannard View Post
    Agreed.