Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: FEB Update / IPP2 Preview 2

Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent@RED View Post
    As of now, guesstimate would be closer to end of Spring/early Summer for that queue.

Eeek, well, my fault for waiting, keep blasting through, Ill be patiently waiting...

Thanks for the update Jarred, so being caught up on Helium Weapons, does that go for Helium Weapon upgrades as well?
    WEAPON HELIUM "Stealth" #04505
    MOVI PRO
    Dream Dept. Media Inc.
    http://www.thedreamdept.com
    Dreams. Illustrated.

Spring, likely.

Another user on here said he ordered his upgrade in October and it he finished with his in december. I need to have my in Hand by mid-end of march.
    Epic-W Helium (still waiting)
    Epic Dragon(sold)
    Scarlet Dragon (waiting to trade)

4.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzie Scott View Post
    Thanks for the update Jarred, so being caught up on Helium Weapons, does that go for Helium Weapon upgrades as well?
    No. New camera orders are a completely different line. And within each upgrade queue (eg, cameras going to WEAPON HELIUM), we load balance across the camera types being received across multiple upgrade lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey Benoit View Post
    Another user on here said he ordered his upgrade in October and it he finished with his in december. I need to have my in Hand by mid-end of march.
    Well, since we launched this in October, we obviously got a ton of orders that month, especially day one. So, he could have been second in line. He could have had a grip of orders in front of him. So, I would not place much interpretation on that data point if I were you.

Last I said to Azzie above, also depends what camera he is upgrading from.

And, sorry, hate to pee in your Cheerios, but March is going to be unlikely. I would certainly not plan on it.

Just shooting straight here…

No. New camera orders are a completely different line. And within each upgrade queue (eg, cameras going to WEAPON HELIUM), we load balance across the camera types being received across multiple upgrade lines.

Well, since we launched this in October, we obviously got a ton of orders that month, especially day one. So, he could have been second in line. He could have had a grip of orders in front of him. So, I would not place much interpretation on that data point if I were you.

And, sorry, hate to pee in your Cheerios, but March is going to be unlikely. I would certainly not plan on it.

I upgraded from Scarlet Dragon to Epic-W still haven't got the email to send it in yet. Is it looking like April? I pulled the trigger on the upgrade as when I spoke with my bomb squad rep in December he said 2 months. I am in a wicked bad spot right now.
    Epic-W Helium (still waiting)
    Epic Dragon(sold)
    Scarlet Dragon (waiting to trade)

Sorry, guys, the delay in replies. Had back to back meetings…
    TD Wood, I expect next week to start off with good news for you.
    Whoa, thank you, Brent.

So, do I understand correctly that those of us waiting for a WPN CF upgrade to Helium sensor, it would be end of spring/summer time?
    Daniel Stilling, DFF (Danish Society of Cinematographers)
    Director Of Photography
    www.danieldp.com

Thanks Brent. I have everything except the brain and monitor now so will sit tight :)
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Reel

Website
    Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Graeme Nattress View Post
    The new cubes do take one bit of feedback from earlier - now the perceived image brightness matches that of the original raw development. Full IPP2 is more than just cube LUTs and gives you a great degree of flexibility while keeping the workflow simple. The new preview cubes (and in-camera) give a taste of that flexibility.

Graeme
    Fantastic, thanks Graeme.
    In playback mode (Epic-W) clips still won't play with IPP2 preview lut via Hdmi with the latest firmware. I am missing something or will this be fixed within the full release?
    It is anoying not be able to review clips with IPP2 preview Lut. I am using SmallHD AC7 monitor, though.

Best
    Thai

Brent, is there any way to give us an idea of where you all are on the MG to Weapon H upgrades? I jumped in line Oct 16, but haven't heard anything which is kinda surprising because I thought the Dec 15th updated implied you all would be caught up around this time. Just trying to get a clearer picture of wait times.