Thread: GROUP BUY - Vaxis Storm Wireless Streaming System

Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Hamelin View Post
    Hey Travis, it appears that the Group Buy has been deleted. The official website still mentions the Group Buy, and your Inbox is bouncing back messages as "full". Can you shed any light on this?
    I'm sorry man. I did answer your question yesterday but things went a bit haywire since then. For now the Vaxis gb is off the table.

However, I do have another potential solution in the works.

TW
    Join my facebook group for other group buys and special pricing on video kit.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cinekitlist/

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Wears View Post
    I'm sorry man. I did answer your question yesterday but things went a bit haywire since then. For now the Vaxis gb is off the table.

However, I do have another potential solution in the works.

TW
    Damn, that's a real drag. Thanks for responding! It's weird that there's so much infighting regarding the Amimon chipset, as well as the crazy variations in pricing. We've had the Connex system for about 3 years now, and a transmitter receiver pair is only $1,500. It routinely outperforms the Teradek Bolt 2000, but being HDMI only certainly has its disadvantages. Also the recent compression artifacts (also present on the Paralinx Arrow I dusted off to compare) are what prompted the idea of switching teams.

Aaaanyway, long way of saying that we're bummed but curious what you've got cooking next!
    BEST OF BOTH MEDIA
    Production Company and Rentals based in Brooklyn, New York USA
    http://www.bestofbothmedia.com

RED Weapon Helium 8k SN: 00630
    FREEFLY MoVi Pro Kit
    READY RIG w/ ProArms
    SMALLHD 703/503/702/502
    RT MOTION Mk3 Kit with Latitude Module
    O'CONNOR CFF-1 Follow Focus Kit