Thread: Underexposed Dark Images coming out of my Red One MX. Any Ideas for this red newbee?

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Underexposed Dark Images coming out of my Red One MX. Any Ideas for this red newbee? 
    I have put on a m42 adapter and I am getting really dark or underexposed blurry images. I am not sure if it because of a incorrect setting, incorrect focal flange, the m42 adapter and 44 Helios lens or I bought the r1mx with prior issues. any advice? my firmware is 32.02

Thanks for any help even if its in referring me to the person that could help.

-Sam Haboush

Quote Originally Posted by sam haboush View Post
    I have put on a m42 adapter and I am getting really dark or underexposed blurry images. I am not sure if it because of a incorrect setting, incorrect focal flange, the m42 adapter and 44 Helios lens or I bought the r1mx with prior issues. any advice? my firmware is 32.02

Thanks for any help even if its in referring me to the person that could help.

-Sam Haboush
    Post as R3D still here, so people can take a look at it and start from there.

You can grab a still from you footage in redcine-x.

Hey guys and gals. .. I think the issue is resolved it was my fault. Apparently I had put my m42 adapter convex rather than concave. Then I had false colors on so that was why it was showing up black and white. Gorgeous image now. Thanks so much for your help everyone.