Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Is Helium the next sensor after Dragon?

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Is Helium the next sensor after Dragon? 
    I've heard it before with RED's 'Upgrade Cycle'... Body---->Sensor---->Body---->Sensor

So did we go from "Mysterium-X---->DSMC(1)---->Dragon---->Weapon (DSMC2)---->Helium"??? (don't know the exact order, sorry!)

Is the Helium technology what we can expect to trickle down to the Scarlet and Raven eventually or does anyone think another sensor is coming after Weapon?

Is Helium just a tighter/denser (light capturing photo-sites) version of Dragon technology?

Just curious, please excuse me, if this is common knowledge and I'm just ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagger Christian
    Just curious, please excuse me, if this is common knowledge and I'm just ignorant.

We don't really know all the details at this time.

3.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Helium is the new sensor and there will be two flavors when it comes out in October... both at the high end of our line up , in the form of Weapon Helium and Epic-W. It takes the faster internals so isn't a direct upgrade from Scarlet-W or Raven. There will however be a special price for existing customers to move to Epic-W from Scarlet-Ws, Epic Dragons, and Epic MXs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    Helium is the new sensor and there will be two flavors when it comes out in October... both at the high end of our line up , in the form of Weapon Helium and Epic-W. It takes the faster internals so isn't a direct upgrade from Scarlet-W or Raven. There will however be a special price for existing customers to move to Epic-W from Scarlet-Ws, Epic Dragons, and Epic MXs.
    Prices will be disclosed in Oct or sooner? We need to know how much to save up for upgrading from MgW :)

5.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrei Goaga View Post
    Prices will be disclosed in Oct or sooner? We need to know how much to save up for upgrading from MgW :)
    Mg can go sideways to Epic-W ( cheaper ) or upwards to Weapon Helium ( more expensive ) . Mg owners pay considerably less than the others to goto Epic-W as they only need to pay the sensor cost to goto Epic-W, which is around how much you would pay to stay at the Bentley suite in the St. Regis hotel for a single night.

lol I already heard Brent's JarRedRadar going off in the middle of typing that.

How amazing is that!?! That I can ask a question to the general users of RED-User and get an answer from the "Fire Chief" himself within the hour of my original posting.

One of the reasons RED ROCKS! Thanks Jarred!

7.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagger Christian View Post
    How amazing is that!?! That I can ask a question to the general users of RED-User and get an answer from the "Fire Chief" himself within the hour of my original posting.

One of the reasons RED ROCKS! Thanks Jarred!
    Heh heh at your service my friend. Anything else I can do for you while you are here?

Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land
    which is around how much you would pay to stay at the Bentley suite in the St. Regis hotel for a single night.
    As much as Brent's radar might be going off, the poor St. Regis hotel is going to wonder why they are getting so many inquires for one night in the Bentley suite. :)

Heh heh at your service my friend. Anything else I can do for you while you are here?
    Can I hold your 8K White "Lone Ranger" for like 10 seconds?!? LOL!!!

10.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagger Christian View Post
    Can I hold your 8K White "Lone Ranger" for like 10 seconds?!? LOL!!!
    Sure... I get on a plane tomorrow afternoon so my only opportunity would be at 10:55am tomorrow morning if you want to meet me at the studio...