Thread: Dynacore Mini series battery for Red

Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    125-135 minutes is just over 2 hours :)

emailed their local rep to buy some of these and try them out - look like a great solution.

I'll be using them on a Gold mount.

Just purchased 4 155's and a charger. Delivered in two days. Solid. Was waiting on the new blueshape minis but really didn't need all the wifi connectivity. And the dynacore price is about a third. of the blueshape. I'm happy with the purchase.
    Kirby

www.kirbyhamilton.com

Florida

Quote Originally Posted by zou shijie View Post
    More info please, and is only avalable as minis? or there new version for regular sizes too? also are the new ones that show % available on http://www.dynabatteries.com/, and price?
    Looking to pick up extra units, could as well get the new ones

Dynacore can provide the new series battery with small size and light weight, but the capacity can reach 155WH, of course, we also have 95WH and 130WH at your choice.You can find more information on http://www.dynacore-battery.com/productshow.asp?id=223, for latest price please write to Lesie1976@dynacore-china.com.

Just back from BIRTV, Dynacore launched new Mini battery, it can show % on Red, picture as enclosed.
    I bought my minis 4 weeks ago and they don't show %, is there a new version of the mini out? This post seem to suggest the mini is suppose to be showing %, mini is Not

Quote Originally Posted by Abiodun Shote View Post
    I bought my minis 4 weeks ago and they don't show %, is there a new version of the mini out? This post seem to suggest the mini is suppose to be showing %, mini is Not
    that was a new version, Dynacore will promote them to market soon

Price? and how soon. Need to buy extra mini batteries, would like to know how soon, if I can wait for the new ones or just pick the current mini on http://www.dynabatteries.com/

Thank you for the update Zou! I met Kai (very nice guy) at the Glendale office and bought 4 X 155wh gold mount. Will the new gold mount units pass % data too like my friends' PAG batteries ? If so that's great news. I have not put the batteries through a full job yet, but in my basic testing so far I am extremely happy. I like these a lot!

sorry, i don't know the time, maybe at IBC, i'm not conifrm~~`

Quote Originally Posted by Abiodun Shote View Post
    Price? and how soon. Need to buy extra mini batteries, would like to know how soon, if I can wait for the new ones or just pick the current mini on http://www.dynabatteries.com/

Interesting. I've been using Global Media Pro but the latest batch I bought from them have been severely sub standard.
    Do you have a distributor in Malaysia?