Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: New project...

Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 103 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
    the murmuring subsided, an ominous silence descended over the arena as a lone figure appeared on what, due to the sheer mass of the audience, seemed to be an all together inadequately small stage. Lit by a singular diffused soft light to the stage right, a column of cigar smoke headed to the stars, delivered powerfully in a deliberate, appreciative plume. Dancing at the periphery of the light shaft, elements of our host, involuntary twitches of cheek musculature choreographed shadows across a chiseled profile. One could sense it as a knowing, confident entity. An unwavering, some may say exuberant and confident voice greeted the crowd, a crowd who had sat for hours, coiled to almost breaking point in anticipation. They seemed to hang on every word, and as the address began one could sense a collective release of tension.

"Ladies and Gentlemen" said Jim, "you have waited this long, and whilst I have become somewhat acclimatised to creating magic, this endeavour goes beyond that. Thank you for your time, your belief, your trust". Stepping fully into the light we see that Jim is not alone, in his right hand he is holding a plain box, a plain brown cardboard box, no markings, no branding, simple. Reaching in he stopped, looked at the crowd and gave a grin ..........

are we getting close?

I admit a few Whiskeys infused my bloodstream this night....
    Last edited by Marc Thorpe; 08-15-2016 at 07:40 PM.
    S E A W I L D E A R T H

"It's all Mother Nature's fault, she radicalised me at an early age"

"Something will have gone out of us as a people if we ever let the remaining wilderness be destroyed... We simply need that Wild country available to us, even if we do nothing more than drive to its edge, and peer in" -
    Wallace Stegner.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Thorpe View Post
    the murmuring subsided, an ominous silence descended over the arena as a lone figure appeared on what, due to the sheer mass of the audience, seemed to be an all together inadequately small stage. Lit by a singular diffused soft light to the stage right, a column of cigar smoke headed to the stars, delivered powerfully in a deliberate, appreciative plume. Dancing at the periphery of the light shaft, elements of our host, involuntary twitches of cheek musculature choreographed shadows across a chiseled profile. One could sense it as a knowing, confident entity. An unwavering, some may say exuberant and confident voice greeted the crowd, a crowd who had sat for hours, coiled to almost breaking point in anticipation. They seemed to hang on every word, and as the address began one could sense a collective release of tension.

"Ladies and Gentlemen" said Jim, "you have waited this long, and whilst I have become somewhat acclimatised to creating magic, this endeavour goes beyond that. Thank you for your time, your belief, your trust". Stepping fully into the light we see that Jim is not alone, in his right hand he is holding a plain box, a plain brown cardboard box, no markings, no branding, simple. Reaching in he stopped, looked at the crowd and gave a grin ..........

are we getting close?

I admit a few Whiskeys infused my bloodstream this night....
    That's some good whiskey prose Marc. '-)
    Last edited by Elsie N; 09-02-2016 at 04:39 PM.
    One camera is a shoot...but four (or more'-) Hydrogens is a prohhhh-duction... Elsie the Wraith

Quote Originally Posted by Elsie N View Post
    That's some good whiskey prose Mark. '-)
    Haha, cheers Elsie, a number of edits were required, one eyed edits...
    I for one, and if I had a rotund and voluptuous beer belly, will be breaking out the oversized wooden salad spoons for a round of air drums, pounded out on said voluminous abdominal body part, to the time honoured classic of 'In the Air Tonight' by Phill Collins as and when this puppy gets revealed...
    Last edited by Marc Thorpe; 08-15-2016 at 09:32 PM. Reason: couldn't spell volumnous, volumonous, voluminious, ahhh crap....
    S E A W I L D E A R T H

"Something will have gone out of us as a people if we ever let the remaining wilderness be destroyed... We simply need that Wild country available to us, even if we do nothing more than drive to its edge, and peer in" -
    Wallace Stegner.

Nice Marc.
    An explorer explores new ideas and things, but somebody stuck in mud, complains.
    - But the explorer complains about how much better the territory he has discovered is instead.

-Since when has denying that the possible is possible been reason? Such is the life of some skepticism.
    -Normalcy involves what is realistically possible, not just what you say.

The ability to explore one's full potential is a rare thing, and when it happens we either benefit from the results or weep at the consequences.
    Whatever it is, I look forward to the benefits of this latest bit of inspiration.

Jim comes up for air about once a month so I imagine we should be headed for an update sometime soon, let's hope it's all good...
    S E A W I L D E A R T H

Wallace Stegner.

Quote Originally Posted by Jannard View Post
    "Everything can and will be made better. It is just a matter of when and by whom." I said this back in 1975. It is true today.

Jim
    I need to make this a print. And Jarred needs a copy.

Born in 1975. I hope your words catch on to me as well ;)
    Something witty this way comes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jannard View Post
    I will say that AR and VR are now officially obsolete...

Jim
    Ok... I can't wait to hear more.

Can you give us an idea of the amount of money needed to get into this new "thing"?
    Writer - Director
    Crowing Lakes.com

I think I have figured it out.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodeck
    Why do I feel there is a Holodeck somewhere on an island in the pacific.
    Epic Forged Monstro (Camera 101)
    Epic X (Tribal)
    mindsetmedia@mac.com
    https://vimeo.com/user4448312
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/russfill/

10. #770 I am pretty sure I know what it is 
    I am pretty sure I know what it is...
    Jim, do I get a red Raven if I guess ?