Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Cooke S4i Mini Set of 6

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Cooke S4i Mini Set of 6 
    Banned
    We are putting a set of Cooke Mini S4i lenses for sale. Set of 6 in feet. 18, 25, 32,50, 75, 100mm. The lenses are in mint condition. They have been up for rental but no one has rented them so we used only on personal projects. I keep all of my gear in excellent condition and these lenses are no exception. The set will include a case. The price for the set and case is
    $29,000 USD.

We have finally finished a 6 month project. We can't take the Cookes with us. We are located in Paris and travel often. Depending on the buyer's location (France, London, Dubai or Spain) I could deliver the lenses in person or you can pick up at are main office in Paris.

We have no problem shipping anywhere. Will add some pictures later on or send me a pm.

Thanks
    Roger

Pm'd
    Epic Dragon #25, Arri Amira, Arri Alexa Mini, Canon C300 mk2
    Local 600 Op
    N2itionProductions.com
    N2itionproductions@gmail.com
    Chicago/LA/ATL

Banned
    Sent you email Brandon, thanks.

Any chance of getting that Red Touch we talked about last week?

Banned
    Hey James we decided to put the Red Touch up for rental. I am really sorry about that. Have you not found one yet?

http://www.reduser.net/forum/showthr...ighlight=touch

I dont know if his Red Touch exceed your budget but try messaging him if you have not already . Again really sorry about that. Im pretty sure you will find one soon.
    Last edited by Roger Campredon; 05-01-2016 at 05:29 PM.

I'm sorry if this is real Roger, but I feel I need to alert people that there's been a bunch of people claiming to be scammed by a fake Roger Campredon that claims to be shipping from the US. He takes the Paypal money and never ships the item.

http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/57674688
    http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/57636158

He offered to sell me a C300 last week and had rapid communication until I realized what was going on and called him out on being a scammer. Communication stopped immediately, which to me is a bad sign.
    https://ryancmooney.com/

Epic Dragon & Varicam LT
    Cinematographer based in Brooklyn, NYC

Banned
    http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/57638681

thanks for alerting others. I got that taken care of on the other forum. He probably using someone else identity now. They banned him on that forum. I have no gmail

the only forum I sale on is reduser and this my first sale on a forum. thanks ryan.
    Last edited by Roger Campredon; 05-02-2016 at 02:10 PM.

Roger... I'm incredibly disappointed, due to your actions I'm now going to have to rent a monitor which means I'm going to have to let my 2nd assistant camera go on this project.
    You're untrustworthy and should not be on a forum based on reputation.
    It's rather ironic that there are now two Roger Campredons deceiving people.

Take care
    James

9.   This is the last RED TEAM post in this thread.   #9  
    The account registered with the name "Roger Campredon" on reduser has ties to known scammer. And, is not the real Roger Campredon.
    Last edited by Jason Ramsey; 05-03-2016 at 07:50 AM.
    Landmine Media

The guy I had was undoubtedly the real one... he admitted fault, but put me in a very difficult position.
    We agreed on the sale/purchase of his 7" Touch... I told him I needed it for Wednesday... I sold my 5" so that I could pay him... Then after selling my 5" and paying Roger he disappeared. He did refund me, but it's left me without a Monitor for this project, hence having to let someone go.
    I trusted him because of this forum and my fantastic experiences here. He let me down, end of story.