I own the Sachtler FSB-8T Fluid Head and I would like to get a similar adapter for my photo tripod so that I don't have to change the plate every time. I saw the Sachtler Touch and Go Adapter but it costs over $300.

Are any other adapters that can use with the Sachtler plate?

Sachtler Sandwich Touch and Go Adapter with Touch & Go Plate 16