Thread: 256gb Redmags, Readers, Redvolts, Cables, Misc AKS

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 ***PRICES LOWERED*** 256gb Redmags, Ti PL Mount, DSMC2 aks, Readers, Cables, Misc AKS 
    ***PRICES LOWERED***

Hi All,

As I've recently upgraded to the Weapon/DSMC˛ platform, I have a lot of great components that would love to find a new home with an Epic/Scarlet camera owner. Some of the items will reflect wear, but all is in excellent working order. Pictures can be found here.

All of the 3rd party DSMC items I have for sale (VF FMJ cage, mounting plates, PIX240, etc) can be found in this thread.

Asking prices reflect roughly 50% off original price. Paypal is probably the easiest method of payment (buyer pays fees), though I can also accept Chase Quickpay, or cash for in-person transactions. Items located in NYC.

I'd prefer to keep sales to the U.S. for ease, though I may be willing to make exceptions depending on circumstances. Free shipping via USPS to continental US on sales over $100. (though can make special arrangements if you have another preferred method)

If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch! clintlitton (at) gmail (dot) com

MEDIA
    SOLD 256gb Redmag 1.8” SSDs - SOLD (orig. $2500) These have been rock solid since day one...it's enough media to roll all day, especially useful when on the move
    - 1x 1.8” Redmag 4 pack hard case - happy to throw this in for the first person buying two or more
    - 1x 1.8” Redmag Reader (eSATA/FW800) - $75 (orig. $250)
    SOLD 1.8” Redmag Reader mini (USB 3.0) - SOLD(orig. 195)

MODULES
    - Red DSMC Side Handle - $450 (orig. 950) * this is one of the the items I'll miss the most from my Epic...almost never left my camera. Excellent for controlling camera without touchscreen, wearing gloves, etc.
    SOLD +1 Module Adapter - SOLD (orig. 1250) * I'd consider this a must-have for anyone who wants to use an EVF or second touch LCD, not to mention it gives you a 4-pin power out (teradek, etc)
    SOLD - Redmote SOLD (orig. 550) * I rarely used this as I mostly mounted batteries off the back of the camera, but I had fairly good luck in terms of range and holding connection. Not sure if that was more to do with my Epic, the Redmote, or some combination of the two. Anyway, there are some good uses for this, and it's the least expensive way to control settings without a touchscreen or side handle.

DSMC2 Redvolt XL Module -$700 (orig. 1150) Brand new, came attached to my Weapon MG, don't use XL's. Looks like a great module for anyone in the XL ecosystem. Also works off camera as a standalone XL charger when combined with a DSMC AC adapter!

DSMC2 Top Handle -$325 (orig. 550) Brand new, came in my MG package. Won't likely use this configuration for my camera build, so passing along some savings to another DSMC2 user who can benefit from this handle.

MOUNTS
    - Ti PL Mount - $1050 (orig. 2000) *freshly serviced from Red, buttery smooth!

OLPFs
    - Low Light Optimized OLPF - $125 (orig. 195) * great for projects with available light & night work. very comfortable at 2000 ISO and still fairly clean Dragon images.
    SOLD- Standard OLPF - SOLD (orig. 195) * only used for a few projects, but as others have mentioned, this is a great OLPF to give you a wide range of operating conditions and ISOs

CABLES
    SOLD - Red LCD/EVF 12” Right angle to Right angle - SOLD (orig. 230)
    - Red LCD/EVF 10’ right angle to right angle cable - $175 (orig. 260)
    - Red lemo to 3 BNC cable (genlock, timecode, R/S) - $50 (orig. 100) * great cable to have in the kit if you need a backup or don't have custom TC/RS/genlock cables made.
    - Red 4-pin to 2-pin Lemo adapter (+1 adapter) - $75 (orig. 120) * purchased with the +1 adapter to have a standard 2-pin lemo power option (teradek/paralinx etc), never used it other than to test that it works

POWER
    SOLD - 6x Redvolts (37Wh) - SOLD (orig. 195) *rate at ~80% when fully charged, still last a good 20-30 minutes on a minimalist camera build, mostly just used them for hot swap and stealth mode
    - 2x Redvolt Travel Chargers - $35 each (orig. 75) *** can be life-hacked to charge XL batteries!
    SOLD DSMC AC power adapter - SOLD, (orig. $150)
    - a 2nd DSMC AC power adapter with a damaged 6-pin lemo, only the outer sleeve looks damaged, but I haven't tested it...possibly replaceable? Proceed at your own risk! - $20

MOUNTING AKS
    SOLD - Red Sliding Top handle w/ rosette - SOLD (orig. 175)
    SOLD - 1x Red Swat Rails (100mm) - SOLD (orig. 100)
    SOLD - DSMC Platform Pack (19mm) w/ mounting plate - SOLD (orig. 1200) * doesn't include the dovetail, but does include the mounting plate, which normally comes separately. Brings Epic to proper height for Arri 19mm standard rods and dovetail, but allows for quick release from rod and 19mm bridgeplate.

MISC
    SOLDEpic-X case (holds Epic w/ sidehandle, mount) - SOLD (orig $295)

Thanks for looking! Again, if you have any questions, feel free to get in touch via email: clintlitton (at) gmail (dot) com
    Last edited by A. Clint Litton; 04-01-2016 at 01:23 PM. Reason: prices lowered, items added
    Between the great things we cannot do and the small things we will not do, the danger is that we shall do nothing.
    - Adolphe Monod

www.clintlitton.com
    www.obpfilms.com

Sale pending on the Redvolts...
    Between the great things we cannot do and the small things we will not do, the danger is that we shall do nothing.
    - Adolphe Monod

www.clintlitton.com
    www.obpfilms.com

Redvolts and Standard OLPF have now been sold.
    - Adolphe Monod

www.clintlitton.com
    www.obpfilms.com

Bump! Prices lowered...
    - Adolphe Monod

www.clintlitton.com
    www.obpfilms.com

Bump!
    - Adolphe Monod

www.clintlitton.com
    www.obpfilms.com

PM sent

Wanna pick up your handle, if it's still available! Sending PM!

DSMC Platform pack has just sold.

Sales pending on the sliding top handle & both swat rails.
    - Adolphe Monod

www.clintlitton.com
    www.obpfilms.com

9. #9 DSMC2 Items added 
    DSMC2 items added (Redvolt XL module, intelligent top handle). See original post.

Also, sale pending on 12" right angle to right angle LCD/EVF cable...
    - Adolphe Monod

www.clintlitton.com
    www.obpfilms.com

12" LCD/EVF cable has sold.

Sale pending on USB3.0 reader...
    - Adolphe Monod

www.clintlitton.com
    www.obpfilms.com