Thread: Fool Control with RT Motion on DSMC2

Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    Yesss it's a core feature and we will do it ASAP, of course :)

We had some last minute complications so we had to prioritise getting the hardware 100% locked and the core WIFI support solid... Now that that's done, we started shipping some weeks ago and are clearly the order backlog... Whilst simultaneously working overtime to finish the feature list. Won't be long!!

Kris
    Kris Bird, Engineer & Cinematographer, UK
    www.rtmotion.com

The wait was definitely worth it, it's a very nice and lightweight system :)
    And not needing a motor when using Canon mount lenses is a real plus.

Now, can't wait for Sigma to announce and release their 85mm ART lens ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Bird View Post
    Yesss it's a core feature and we will do it ASAP, of course :)

We had some last minute complications so we had to prioritise getting the hardware 100% locked and the core WIFI support solid... Now that that's done, we started shipping some weeks ago and are clearly the order backlog... Whilst simultaneously working overtime to finish the feature list. Won't be long!!

Kris
    Thanks Kris & Mikael! Yeah, I've got a couple Latitude boxes and wheels heading my way in a week or two (sounds like), definitely looking forward to getting them rigged up! On our drone groundstation, I have a mounting point, Arri Rosettes, and D-tap ready to go, right next to MIMIC; should be a crazy combo! I ordered an RT Motion Smart Knob too – though I know it working over long-range Latitude is also a "Future Firmware Update". Means Latitude will be of somewhat limited use, and the system will be mostly handicapped until those features come on line.

Does this mean that the sidekick latitude module delivery is more like september october?

Pat