Thread: RED EPIC Mysterium 6.0.37 Firmware Download

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 RED EPIC Mysterium 6.0.37 Firmware Download 
    Hello,
    My client is having me use his Epic Mysterium-X camera for the next year or so on a job and the firmware is way out of date. Can someone please link me to the 6.0.47 Firmware download? I tried doing it from the RED page and it said it was 'locked'. Client has no idea what is login for the red site was so I'm in a a bit of bind.

Thanks so much for any help!

-Jeremy

When a camera is really out of date it's good to email Red support. There may be a series of upgrades that need to be done in order. Tell them what firmware it's on now. I had to do this once for someone's camera that had never been upgraded.
    Epic #4048 Pharaoh

Have the Client contact RED for resetting his password. Any owner of a RED camera should have a login.

VFX, Cinematographer, Photographer
    10 frame handles
    Vimeo
    Instagram

Thank you for the advice, I submitted a ticket on RED.com earlier this morning. The firmware currently is 4.0.12

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Vannix View Post
    Thank you for the advice, I submitted a ticket on RED.com earlier this morning. The firmware currently is 4.0.12
    Any solution found? I'm in the same boat but RED no longer services the Epic MX so I'm stuck DIYing this. I'm also on V4.0.18