Thread: GROUP BUY !: MATTHEWS SLIDER STAND REDUSER SPECIAL

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. #1 GROUP BUY !: MATTHEWS SLIDER STAND REDUSER SPECIAL 
    I am VERY pleased to present this Group Buy, through AbelCine (a RED Digital Cinema, Inc. partner),exclusively on REDUSER. These Slider Stands have multi-capability, most recently advanced because of the novel Trost Slider system. This Stand has had rapid acceptance, because of its height flexibility and facile adjustment functions, in large measure.

Part link here:
    http://www.abelcine.com/store/Matthews-Slider-Stand/http://www.abelcine.com/store/Matthews-Slider-Stand/

Pricing Tiers shall be as follows:

Units Quantity 1-29 - $269.

Units 30 or > - $259.00

Interested/
    Units:

Pete (2)
    Daniel (2)
    Dario Stegmayer (2)
    Tony Mac (2)
    Scott Balkum (2)
    Matt Hall (2)
    Kirby Hamilton (2)
    Terry VerHaar (2)
    Jeff Garton (2)
    Sam Windell (2)
    Michael Ou (2)
    Matt Gottshalk (2)
    Med D (2)
    Joseph Kh (2)
    scott devitte (2)
    Marshall_H (2)
    David Ellison (2)
    Scott Pultz (1)
    JP Castel (2)
    Michael Jensen (2)
    Justin McAleece (2)

Total: (41)

Shipping shall occur at the sooner of the conclusion of the Group Buy or when 30 Units are confirmed. Abel will be shipping via FedEx ground for a flat rate of $12 for a one piece order, $20 for a two piece order ( for the ower 48 U.S. states). In an effort to reduce shipping costs, Abel will make units available for pick up in their L.A., Ca. (U.S.) warehouse only. Expedited shipping is available if needed, but shipping costs will be passed to the end user. Similarly, if a Buyer needs the slider(s) shipped before the conclusion of the Group Buy, the Sales price shall be the then in place discount tier pricing. Shipping is available, worldwide, at additional cost to Buyer. Please post your interest in this GB and the quantity of Units requested.

This GB will start May 12, 2015 and conclude on June 12,2015. regular GB shipping shall commence on the sooner of the GB Conclusion Date or when the Q30 target tier is achieved. Those expressing interest, by posting on this thread are requested to kindly send me, by PM, their contact information, which I shall forward to Brittany McDonald, of AbelCine,
    who, in turn, shall generate appropriate quotes and contact the respondent, for payment.

Thank you very much

Fury

Last edited by Nick Fury; 06-04-2015 at 11:42 PM.
    Carbon Woven Stealth, RRX, KOWA ANAMORPHIC Full Production RENTALS

http://www.reduser.net/forum/showthread.php?111020-FOR-RENT-CARBON-FIBER-DRAGON-SO-CAL-AREA-CON-U-S&highlight=Rent+Fury

949.689.5614 srgtfury@gmail.com

Thank you very much

Fury

Can we assume this is the item?

(REMOVED LINK)

EDIT: Not sure if there's a difference but see link below to be sure.
    Last edited by Terry VerHaar; 05-13-2015 at 11:30 AM.

Well son of a gun. Early adopter on these. I own two of them and use them with my Dana Dolly a whole lot. Well built and typical Matthews level of quality. They will outlast me likely.
    Phil Holland - Cinematographer - Los Angeles

2X RED Weapon 8K VV Monstro Bodies and a lot of things to use with them.

Data Sheets and Notes:
    Red Weapon/DSMC2
    Red Dragon

These would be a lot more attractive if the Trost "adapters" were included as they are $32 each. With the Trost slider having about four different attachment methods it is kind of a head-scratcher why yet another adapter is even needed. Doesn't seem like the left and right hands were communicating very well.

I bought two of these, and i just received them few days ago. Worth every penny. I really loved them. They are so compact and sturdy. and I really like the leveling legs feature.

The descriptions says "Stand Adapter converts the top of the stand to a 5/8" baby pin." - is this particular adaptor included or also sold separately?

The Abel stock number on these reads MW-249561-OLD. Does this mean there is a newer design?
    Manfred Lopez
    Director - Writer

BIO - IMDB

I have one of these stands... love it!

@Terry, no there is no babypin / spigot included. (If that is what you mean)
    Epic-X #7575 - Raven (Preordered) - Letus Helix #0001 (Seal Team) - DjI Ronin - DJI Phantom 2 - Zeiss Cp.2 21/35/50/85 - Leica-R 24/35/50/60/90/180 - MYT Works Level 5 - Macpro 2013 X 2 - MBpro Retina - Z800

This is an AbelCine sponsored GB. There fore, the part from Abel is: https://www.abelcine.com/store/Matthews-Slider-Stand-3/

Trost sliders are also great pieces, but their adapters are not included in this GB. Sorry.

Thank you very much

Fury
    Carbon Woven Stealth, RRX, KOWA ANAMORPHIC Full Production RENTALS

http://www.reduser.net/forum/showthread.php?111020-FOR-RENT-CARBON-FIBER-DRAGON-SO-CAL-AREA-CON-U-S&highlight=Rent+Fury

949.689.5614 srgtfury@gmail.com

Thank you very much

Fury

interested in 2 stands... thanks Fury !
    Dario Stegmayer

www.exodorental.com