Thread: 4 New OLPF's for Dragon!

Closed Thread
  1. #1 4 New OLPF's for Dragon! 
    JAKE WILGANOWSKI
    Director of Photography / Filmmaker
    CINE-AUTOMATIC.COM

Hehe, I come on here to post something and you're all ahead of me ;)

We have four OLPFs designed currently - one is shipping right now, three more are on the way on a sensible timescale.
    All of these are approved by RED, use genuine RED parts and present no warranty issues.

They are described in reasonable detail on our store at http://www.kippertie.com

The Full Spectrum and IR versions have some example images and I'll be populating the store with more as I get a chance. Both of these are false colour filters, so they're mostly for the mad scientists and experimenters... but we've tried to keep the price low enough that you can have fun with them without breaking the bank.

Coming shortly we have our take on a Low-con option in LLO and STH variations. These are under testing and revision right now, but we wanted to let everyone that they're much more than a concept at this point, as a low-con OLPF is a much sought after piece of the Dragon puzzle.

I'll share images when appropriate in the near future and I know Phil is keen to do one of his great side-by-sides for me.

We have more stuff in the works too, which we are also really excited about... not just filtration but 'more' for that space behind the lens ;)
    KipperTie - Authorised RED Rental, Pinewood Studios, UK
    Ready to hire: Monstro 8K VV | Helium 8K | Helium Monochrome 8K
    Check out our showreel , our OLPF products, or talk to us @kippertieltd