Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Announcing BASE EXPANDER for Weapon

Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Quote Originally Posted by Tor Øra View Post
    Now where on the Weapon body to attach 2 receivers? :)
    velcro on the battery backs. works like a charm.
    DSMC2 MONSTRO "GHOST"
    FAA LICENSED DRONE PILOT

I just realized that this didn''s have Gig-E. We use Gig-E for our underwater work with FoolContol to control the camera. and the Weapon ReVolt Expander is too large to fit in out underwater housing. Any chance you guys will make just a Gig_E module? or add it to Base Expander. Or should i look into rewiring some stuff in the housing to make more space?

Jacob
    Jacob Schwarz
    Director / DP
    www.jacobschwarz.net
    Monstro 8K (Storm) 33 / Forged Helium 8K #29 / Epic-W
    Follow Me: Twitter / YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by jacob.schwarz View Post
    I just realized that this didn''s have Gig-E. We use Gig-E for our underwater work with FoolContol to control the camera. and the Weapon ReVolt Expander is too large to fit in out underwater housing. Any chance you guys will make just a Gig_E module? or add it to Base Expander. Or should i look into rewiring some stuff in the housing to make more space?

Jacob
    +1 Also, in the shop it says the Redvolt Expander won't be available until end of 2015. So the Weapon will be missing wired Ethernet for half a year?

With the new tethering support I was hoping for 10-Gigabit Ethernet to use the full potential.