Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Announcing JETPACK for Weapon

Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Quote Originally Posted by Spencer Weaver View Post
    Well, another difference is that the Jetpack's outputs go straight down instead of protruding horizontally. This can be an advantage when shooting hand-held as well as when mounted to a Drone or Gimbal. For instance... in the hand-held setup with a battery belt clip and the downward outputs you can tether the camera and rest it close to your body without accidentally bumping loose the HDMI or Power connection.

These are big enough advantages to me that I purchased both a Jet back and the v-mount base expander. We will see how everything plays out in practice I guess and if it's as big of an advantage as I think.
    You may have a point there. I've never been a fan of battery belts though....
    Paul Kalbach

RED Weapon-Helium#4580, RedOne-MX #1693, RedOne-MX #10062

www.ArtichokePro.com
    www.RedZephyrCam.com

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Kalbach View Post
    You may have a point there. I've never been a fan of battery belts though....
    I'm not a fan of them either... however when I shoot event coverage I almost always shoot handheld. So, lately, I've been thinking a lot more about ergonomics and longevity. I've had plenty a sore back from holding the camera rig out in front of me for a full day shoot. So, I'm willing to give the belt pack a try :)

Senior Member Jens Jakob Thorsen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Antony Newman View Post
    RED,

Could you advise if the HDMI output of the JETPACK would be compatible with the following sort of device:
    Aizbo Full Hd 1080p

http://www.amazon.com/Aizbo-Wireless...D5GHPKECNCA9QN

Is there an HDMI Dongle that RED has tested and is known to work?

(My interest is to use the Miracast wireless HDMI of a dongle to sent the RED GUI to the Epson BT-200 glasses for Gimbal control)

Thanks,
    AJ
    Hahaha , you will be so motion sick.
    Jens Jakob Thorsen DFF
    Director of photography
    Denmark
    www.jensjakob.com
    mail@jensjakob.com
    Monstro VV