Thread: LCD Cable for Ronin setup LAS VEGAS

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 LCD Cable for Ronin setup LAS VEGAS 
    Hey guys, me and several other RED shooters out of NYC and LA are in Vegas for the weekend shooting some rare and custom cars for a webseries pilot. We wanted to shoot with our new DJI Ronin but realized a bit too late that our LCD cable is too short to mount the touch screen to the Ronin's handle bar area. The director ordered a new one but it wont be delivered till Monday when we head to LA for the second half of the shoot.

Any Las Vegas area shooters have a longer LCD cable they'd be willing to rent us? We need to know ASAP as we start shooting early tomorrow. Please contact me directly at habib.awan@thefocalrange.com

Thanks again RedUsers!

I'm not sure if it's too late or not, but I'll put my feelers out to any of my customers to see if they have one of our flexible LCD cables in the Vegas area.

Ok if I forward your email to people? It's a long shot, but I'd like to help if I can.
    [SIZE="1"]R. Austin Glass | Seattle, WA
    DP / MoVI
    Epic-W #000346 | Scarlet-W #000368
    Twitter | IMDb

All else fails, get all the necessary coverage to make it work *without* the ronin footage, then slap on the widest lens you've got and go hyperfocal, sprayin' and prayin' in the direction you want. Obviously not ideal, but if you're shooting at 5-6k you can crop in and do some more acute framing after the fact...

... I dunno, hopefully that's better than nothing?