Thread: Group Buy: Budget CRI 95 LED Strip Lights

Reply to Thread
Page 334 of 334 FirstFirst ... 234284324330331332333334
Results 3,331 to 3,338 of 3338
    Same here. Mats packed and ready to ship, invoiced me January 22 for $75 more for immediate shipping. I sent the $75 January 23. Promised tracking info the following week. Nothing yet.

You guys are ahead of me. I haven't even gotten an email.
    Epic-X 1136

I also sent an email the day I posted here and Brandon replied. I am meant to get a shipping confirmation & tracking number today. One can only hope. Perhaps try an email to KoraLED.
    Epic Dragon 4470,
    Sony Fx9
    Sony a7rII
    Contax Zeiss Primes
    DanaDolly
    tedparkes@rogers.com

Hi,

I have a problem with my controllers. Light is randomly blinking. Everything is ok with power supply, not interruptions, it is definitely a controller issue. It flashes (cuts light) randomly once every 10s or so. It is the same if I have full roll of strip on one output or distributed across multiple outputs (I thought strips are drawing too much current from one output, but that is not the case).
    Hay anyone tried with combining output ports into one? As if I brick together two negative poles to get one 20A output?

Is here anyone with same issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Parkes View Post
    Back in February I received and email saying my order from the original 2015 group buy was ready to ship.. I have not received them. I received the controllers about a year ago but have not seen the matts or accessories... Patience are wearing thin.

yeah... had that with several items.... saying my order is ready to ship... and after that, for weeks and months, nothing happened... Or telling me when I order he can ship within 2 weeks...in reality: more than 2 years. It seems to be his way to make business.

Mats
    Highpower Mats
    Tubes
    Frames
    RGBW Strips
    Power..

are still open... and Brandon wants to finish them one by one..... not together.... and it seems, with severall of the items he still has to reach a MOQ.
    Last edited by Lawrence Steele; 05-04-2020 at 05:54 AM.

Hello all,

As this thread's resident curmudgeon I wanted to chime in. As people might know, my issues with Brandon began when he refused to issue a me refund. He has also since stated that he will not ship me any product, and that "we're done", which I interpret as him publicly stating his intention to commit fraud. I wanted to give Brandon a few days to respond to everyone's concerns publicly and on the record, but seeing that he hasn't yet, I felt I needed to give you all important information.

When multiple people started coming forward last week complaining of un-shipped orders, I had a friend of mine contact Kora LED asking for a price quote for LED strips. Brandon replied within 2 hours, supplying a quote. In a subsequent email, Brandon also stated that there was no delay in shipping, and that orders would go out "the next day", with free shipping. The key points to take away from his replies are:

1) Brandon is still currently active with Kora LED
    2) He does have the ability to respond to emails quickly
    3) He does have product in stock
    4) There are no delays in shipping

Feel free to use this information to empower yourselves moving forward.
    Last edited by Nathaniel Haban; 05-04-2020 at 07:32 AM.
    "If it can be written or thought, it can be filmed" -- Stanley Kubrick

8K Weapon VV Monstro #1882 --Sus Volantes
    6K RED Epic-M

Yah. Wish I could say wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathaniel Haban View Post
    Hello all,

As this thread's resident curmudgeon I wanted to chime in. As people might know, my issues with Brandon began when he refused to issue a me refund. He has also since stated that he will not ship me any product, and that "we're done", which I interpret as him publicly stating his intention to commit fraud. I wanted to give Brandon a few days to respond to everyone's concerns publicly and on the record, but seeing that he hasn't yet, I felt I needed to give you all important information.

When multiple people started coming forward last week complaining of un-shipped orders, I had a friend of mine contact Kora LED asking for a price quote for LED strips. Brandon replied within 2 hours, supplying a quote. In a subsequent email, Brandon also stated that there was no delay in shipping, and that orders would go out "the next day", with free shipping. The key points to take away from his replies are:

1) Brandon is still currently active with Kora LED
    2) He does have the ability to respond to emails quickly
    3) He does have product in stock
    4) There are no delays in shipping

Feel free to use this information to empower yourselves moving forward.

Some more creative uses of the Solaris Controller and the KoraLED Stripes:

Different colors:

The assembly on the back side with the controller and PSU (not the 12V PSU, but another 24V)
    I am pretty happy with the results.
    Last edited by Jan_Czmok; 06-02-2020 at 09:51 AM.
    Jan Czmok
    Owner of spektrumfilm.tv
    @janczmok
    Red Gemini #012191 - Red Helium #5650
    Leica-R Duclos Cinemod Set // LOMO-PL Set // Cooke Speed-Panchro Set // Mamiya Sekor-C Set // Contax Zeiss Set // Zeiss Flektogon Set // B&L Baltar