Thread: Office/Studio Share for a Filmmaker in TriBeCa, NYC

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Office/Studio Share for a Filmmaker in TriBeCa, NYC 
    Office/Studio available for share with a filmmaker. The studio is located in Tribeca. Prime Broadway address! 24/7 access. You can have the desk for your everyday use.
    If it's the right fit, I can give you 2nd camera work.

350sq ft (22.5 x 15.5) studio; $650/mo; fios wifi and heat/electric included. Comfortable for up to 5-7 people at one time.

The studio is located in the middle of creative building away from street noise. There is a window for AC (no view). It is very quiet, but it is not sound proof. Noise can be controlled. The studio is equipped with 10x12 green & blue screen chroma key, white, black and many other backdrops. Lots of lights. etc. Makeup area. Two bathrooms on the floor.

Ideally you are a filmmaker/photographer/videographer, but you don't have to be. Super easy to come into the studio and have all your equipment right there!

I'm easy going, friendly & flexible. Any equipment I have available at the studio, you can use for your shoot. Shoots and other private uses are booked thru Google Calendar.

I've used it for shoots (mostly talking heads), rentals, castings, storage, meetings, edit sessions with clients.

First and last month's rent required. The lease will renew March 2014. You will go through a credit check by the landlord.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Jim Chan; 11-29-2013 at 09:56 AM.