Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Rules Of Conduct

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1.   This is the last RED TEAM post in this thread.   #1 Rules Of Conduct 
    1. We will delete posts sometimes for any number of reasons.

2. We will not delete criticism or opinion.

3. We will delete posts that would get you punched in the nose if you were to say the same thing in the "real" world.

4. We will delete untrue posts that are slanderous, to a company or an individual.

5. Posts that are not on topic or that drift off topic, will be moved to the proper location.

6. Remember.. you are visiting our house, so above all.. please be respectful.

sounds fair to me. :)

Good to see the Sheriff stepping up, Reduser needs to go back to how it was 6 months ago.

Works for me. It's your house.

Matthew

I for one would like to see a rule like the steadicam forum where you have to include your real name in your post. People are nicer, and you can tell when somebody is full of shit a little easier.

Nick Gardner

Yeah, a real name would be good. But how would you really know? Sorry, have to get back to the set.

Cordially,

Steven Spielberg

Haha cool. I especially love rule #3.

Quite fair, Jarred.

Manhattan New York City, New Jersey & Philadelphia
    All reasonable.

Cheers,
    G
    Aurora Coast Productions is a Film, TV Commercial and Video Production Services Company located in the Manhattan New York City, New Jersey and Philadelphia Area

There are ways to make it more probable that a name is genuine (obviously no method is 100%). I think the key is that simply asking people to post under real names gets you most of the way there. Seems that way people adopt a more professional attitude, think twice before posting in frustration/anger, and the level of the discussion overall goes accordingly. The trolls see it's a place for serious discussion, and are less likely to jump in.

When your neighborhood has trash strewn streets and the walls are covered by grafitti tags, it attracts the wrong kind of people, and scares away the nicer types.

-John Beale