Thread: Red Epic, Dragon and General Camera Services in JAPAN

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Red Epic, Dragon and General Camera Services in JAPAN 
    Hey all,

welcome to Japan.

Currently, I offer the following freelance services to clients at quite competitive rates (please inquire for all rates and further gear listing):

CREW POSITIONS:
    -Cinematographer
    -Camera Operator (be it Epic, or any camera)
    -DIT (Dalies, transcoding, coloring, etc)

GEAR
    -Epic X 835 (both PL and EF) with a full set of standard camera accessories
    -Red Dragon (Shortly)

Having worked here for over 6 years I am the longest serving multilingual Red Owner/Operator in Japan, and have a vast wealth of experience in everything from high end feature films, TV commercials, music videos and documentaries. If you would like more information about my rates, services, video samples of past work, or my rather extensive high-end client list please don't hesitate to contact me at the following email address and I will gladly forward you any relevant info:

ivan AT ivankovax DOT com

Lastly, if you ever need any help or advice regarding shooting here and are seeking to touch base with somebody local, please don't hesitate to contact me. I can put you in touch with the best of the best in every crew position if needs be.

Best regards, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Ivan

PS. It should be noted that I have not yet received my Red Dragon yet, though I should receive an early Dragon and will update this thread accordingly when it arrives. This was simply as a preemption and to economise threads on this subforum.
    Last edited by Ivan Kovax; 12-21-2013 at 07:54 PM.

I recommend Ivan strongly over any foreigner working in Japan.
    Kaku Ito/dittok

Weapon Helium 8K S35
    , Epic-M DRAGON, Epic-X, RED ONE, Motion Mount EF, Canon Ti Mount, Nikon Alu Mount, almost all Sigma EF lenses, RED ROCKET X, DaVinci Resolve, Dell XPS15 wiith Razer Core, MacBook Pro 13inch Retina, Fully loaded PC Workstation, Calman with Klein probe.

dittok One Stop RAW Visual Production Service